Mudae bot is a very popular Discord bot as of today that is used by plenty of Discord users. When I say plenty, I’m referring to the 9 million plus discord servers that it is a part of. If you happen to be an anime, manga, and/ or a video game lover, this is the bot for you. And if you’re someone who hasn’t yet started using the bot along with its Mudae commands, well then, what are you waiting for?
The Mudae commands you employ while using this bot for catching waifus and husbandos makes it one of the best Discord bots for anime. This bot has close to 40,000 combinations of husbandos and waifus which you can look for with the Mudae commands.
Using the Mudae commands of the bot you can also translate the bot into a language of your choice. You can even play games in this language with your friends of Discord.
How to add Mudae bot to Discord server
There isn’t much difference between adding other bots and adding the Mudae bot on your server. The following steps will make the process seem easier.
Step 1: The first step to adding a Mudae bot on your server is inviting the bot first on your Discord server. You can do so very easily from the official website of Mudae bot.
Apart from that, you can also invite Mudae bot directly from the invite link available on the website. It can also be found in the Discord server as well.
Step 2: Once you click on your invite link it will redirect you onto the Discord server. There you will be asked to choose server on Discord in which you would like to add your Mudae bot. In case you haven’t signed into your server do so immediately and then log in to your server on Discord.
Step 3: Once you have selected the server of your choice on Discord, you can add the Mudae bot to it. Before doing so, you will be asked to provide authorizations that are necessary for your bot. Don’t provide any permission before you go through the permissions and understand the extent to which you’ll be authorizing the bot.
You have the option of updating permissions from the settings in the Discord bot.
In addition to the above steps, you should also join a Mudae bot support group. This support group proves to be helpful in case you’re having problems with the bot or with the Mudae commands. Members of the group will try to help you out in every way possible.
Using the Mudae bot and Mudae commands
Once you have added the bot on your server in Discord, you can start making husbandos and waifus appear in chat rooms with the help of Mudae commands. Using the Mudae bot commands, the user can claim their waifus and husbandos.
Basic Mudae commands
$waifus ($w): One of the most basic of Mudae commands, this one actually rolls you any random female character from a game or anime. Also, you have the option to roll female characters specifically from anime ($wa) or game($wg) to marry.
$husbandos ($h): Another of the basic Mudae commands, this one’s almost the opposite of the previous one and helps you roll a random male character from a game or anime. You can also roll male characters specifically from anime ($ha) or game($hg) to marry.
$marry ($m): The list of basic Mudae commands is incomplete without this one as it enables you to roll any random character from game or anime. It can be either waifus or husbandos.
If you start rolling husbandos and waifus to marry, the Mudae bot commands will enable only 10 characters for that purpose.
- Once you’re done rolling the 10 characters, you have the option to click on any of the emojis located to the bottom left.
- You get married to a character the moment you click on the emoji.
Once you’re done rolling up 10 characters it can be so that you don’t want to marry any of them.
- In that case you’ll wait for a while, 30 minutes to be exact, which is referred to as the cooldown period.
- After 30 minutes are over, you can employ the Mudae commands to choose the waifus and husbandos of your liking.
Mudae commands come with a certain rule that prohibits you to claim all the husbandos and waifus due to a time limit. The time limit under discussion spans up to three hours. During this time, no one else can have a claim on your husbandos and waifus.
The Mudae commands will allow you to acquire 15 waifus upon which the bot will create a list of the waifus in terms of their popularity and the points linked to them.
The list containing the most points will be the most popular ones on the Discord server. Apart from that, the bot also offers 5 mini-games that you can access using the Mudae commands.
List of Mudae commands
The list of Mudae bot commands can go up to more than 450 commands. Mudae commands are generally related to customization, moderation, and utility to name a few. You can even group the Mudae commands into certain clusters. Here are a few of them and their functions.
- $divorce: Divorcing a character.
- $firstmarry: Changing your preferred character.
- $give: Gifting the player mentioned (limited)
- $marryexchange: Exchanging characters with a player mentioned.
- $mymarry: Creating an inventory of conquests.
- $profile: Displaying your profile on the server.
- $sortmarry: Sorting the characters.
- $fn: Finding the notes in your harem.
- $fnall: Finding the notes in all the harems.
- $infomarry: Searching for a character.
- $infomarrya: Searching for a series.
- $left: Checking the number of characters in your server.
- $top: Checking the top 1000 characters.
- $topserv: Ranking the server characters.
- $addcustom: Adding a custom character.
- $addimg: Adding a custom image for a character.
- $alias: Swapping the main name for your available alias.
- $alias2: Changing your secondary alias to anything you want.
- $alist: Looking for available aliases for your character.
- $changeimg: Changing the image of the main character.
- $like: Adding a character to the likelist.
- $likelist: Checking the list of your favourite characters.
- $note: Adding a text adjacent to a character.
- $noteimg: Adding messages for images.
- $randomimg: Randomizing images during rolls.
- $rollsleft: Changing the position of the ‘2 rolls left’ message.
- $antidisable: Preventing the deactivation of the series from the rolls.
- $bonus: Checking the list of your unlocked bonuses.
- $disable: Disabling a series from the rolls.
- $hideinfodisable: Hiding emojis that indicate the disabling of a character.
- $imglink: Displaying the image links.
- $marryup: Checking how much time is left before the next claim.
- $overview: Checking the list of your player settings.
- $personalrare: Changing the spawn rarity of characters that you own.
- $rollsup: Number of rolls remaining prior to the following reset.
- $selfreset: Checking the list of commands for a full reset.
- $setfooter: Displaying the name or series during your rolls under the image.
- $timersup: Number of timers merged in a single message.
- $tip: Displaying a tip.
- $toggleirl: Disabling or enabling series with people for your rolls IRL.
- $togglewestern: Disabling or enabling the western series from animanga rolls.
- $tuarrange: Customizing the information displayed with the previous command.
- $wish: Adding a character to the $wishlist for you to be mentioned.
- $wishseries: Being mentioned for every character of the series.
- $bitesthedust: (server owner) Resetting all harems on Discord.
- $channeldeny: (admin) Disabling a few commands in the channel being used currently.
- $channelrestrict: (admin) Restricting a few commands to allow for their use in the current channel.
- $cleanuser: (admin) Resetting the harem as well as the wishes from a user.
- $clearnotes: (admin) Clearing the user’s notes.
- $clearwishes: (admin) Resetting the user’s wishes.
- $forcedivorce: (admin) Releasing a character.
- $fullreset: (admin) Creating a list of commands for a full reset.
- $leftusers: Creating a list of players who are no longer part of the server.
- $resetalias2: (admin) Resetting all $alias2 for the characters of the user OR those that haven’t been claimed yet.
- $restore: (admin) Restoring a character.
- $restorelist: Creating a list of characters that have been divorced via moderation commands.
- $thanos: (admin) Randomly divorcing 50 percent of the user harem.
- $thanosall: (admin) Divorcing 50 percent of the harem of every player in Discord.
- $userdivorce: Resetting the harem of the owner of the character.
- $channelinstance: (admin) Creating a new server in the channel.
- $gamemode: (admin) Changing the game mode of the server.
- $haremlimit: (admin) Changing the maximum characters per user.
- $servlimroul: (mode 2, admin) Disabling characters that are less popular.
- $setinterval: (admin + server premium II) Changing the exact minute of resetting the claim or rolls.
- $setrare: (admin) Changing the spawn rarity of owned characters.
- $setrolls: (admin) Decreasing or increasing the rolls for the entire server.
- $settimer: (admin) Changing the number of seconds while you claim a character.
- $settings: Creating a list of settings on the server.
- $shifthour: (admin) Shift the exact hour of the claim reset.
- $toggleclaimrolls: (admin) Displaying or not displaying the claim ranks.
- $togglereact: (admin) Changing the hearts added automatically under the rolls.
These are all the Mudae commands that you will ever need. Obviously, you don’t need to remember all the commands. You can find them in the documentation or using the help command.